UAB"EuroPipe" 2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without UAB "EuroPipe" express consent.
European Group of Companies -"EuroPipe"
dynamically growing company, consistently expanding range of supplies of materials for water and sewerage in the countries of Eastern Europe .
Top European manufacturers trust management export policy
Group of Companies -"EuroPipe".
Since its inception, the group of companies
is representational activities on behalf of all partner companies throughout Eastern Europe.
One of the priorities of the company is an export delivery of materials for internal and external engineering networks directly from the manufacturer .
Geography activities Lithuanian representation is all Russia, as well as Ukraine , Belarus, Moldova , Kazakhstan and the Baltic countries .
Products exported from the manufacturing plants :
- Valves ;
- Pipes and fittings for water supply ( PVC, PE , cast iron) ;
- Pipes and fittings for storm water and sewage fecal ( PVC, PE , cast iron) ;
- Pipes and fittings for domestic sewage ( PVC, PE , cast iron) ;
- Pipes and fittings for drainage ;
- Fittings for electro fusion ;
- Plastic wells of different diameters ;
- Pipes and fittings for heating ;
- Sewage treatment plants for all types of waste ;
- Pumps and pumping stations ;
- Gas valves;
We have extensive business contacts , both in the domestic market and outside the Lithuania, which allows us to quickly make deliveries .
The Group of companies "EuroPipe"
qualified specialists in the sphere of export services , customs clearance of goods .
Managers and professionals have higher education and extensive practical experience in business.
Our company has a warehouse base / 1000 m. m / - is covered areas with a total capacity to 600tn .
Accumulated experience to successfully perform tasks for uninterrupted supply our partners with necessary production .
We are pleased to offer you our business cooperation and mutually consider any proposals from your side.
We invite you to long-term and mutually beneficial cooperation.